View Single Post
Old 26-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Try to buy an air ticket, tell that to
For FL , they do not immediate response to your request, sometimes no response.
Also sometimes confirmed booking also get delayed or fly aero plane. How to manage your time?
You also don’t know who you gonna get, the photos for FL local means nothing without the face. For other domes, they may be photoshopped or in some cases totally different person.

So have you tried all these categories to make your comment?
That is the problem with fl .I book 10pm.the girl mw hotel morning çomfirmed .at 9pm she text saying old man book her 4 hours pay her 600 $$.many old men are spoiling the market. Another mw girl told me old man pay 500 dollars for 3 hours screw one time only.he wanted companionship��