Thread: 2033
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy282002 View Post
Had a session with number 2 Mei Mei late last month
She is expecting her period and she told me , hope my Dick have magic and let the blood flow after the bonk

Indeed , after the bonking , she drop me a message that her period came and she is resting

Anyway , back to the FR . First time I see her , i like her smiling face and chubby look , innocent and pleasent looking

She held my hand as we walk to the bedroom and she start to Hug and French me to my surprise .

The best is I like her bushy pussy , the natural , all hair pussy .

The bath and the BJ is 7/10

While i insert my Dick into her pussy , she start to shilver and said i hit ther G spot and you can feel her virginal turning round and round like a washing machine

The We will kiss passionately while i ram her hard and can feel the water slippery in the pussy 9/10

For guys who like small nipple that can go hard the moment u touch or kiss ,she might be the one you looking for

RTF , twice already after the Menes over
Good FR on Mei Mei! Yes she is a gem if you like natural hot sex with a short chubby gal.

She frenches wildly and gives great service, good gfe and awesome attitude.

She is always smiling and I like her "teh" voice and behaviour.

She enjoys a good hard banging and gets very wet!