View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
maybe im cold hearted and emotionless, but before i left i also concerned about my ties, I would return every years for family and friends. But what i learnt quickly is that people only value you if you are around to help them or for them to use you whether it be to alleviate loneliness and have someone hang around. But if you leave they wont even be bothered to reply to your whatsapp messages, or takes them weeks/months to reply to something takes 5 secs.
Likewise if you are independent and skillful type where you can do most things by yourself, you will quickly devalue ties as they also are of little use for you, especially when exposed to first issue.
So literally TIES are things that weigh you down restrict your freedom with practically zero value to add to your life

Wah that bad ah..... no wonder you are much happier in Wetnam mine is actually on the contrary as ties are very close here as Sinkie is really a very small red dot

Good to hear that you are adjusting exceptionally well there, no wonder got energy to bonk almost everyday

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^