Old 27-01-2015, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
Wot2Doo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Another opportunity to visit KL and Brickfields has come. I like the rough-and-ready "dirty" feel.... but not TOO dirty, please!

These run-down places can be a bit daunting, but the OKTs seem to friendly, and there are indeed many SYTs and reasonably attractive girls & MILFs - in my view, similar to ACE. Also, no dodgy elevators, and no fire safety risk.

Clean&Neat pointed out that bedsheets are being changed. My impression is that there are some clean-ish rooms (mattress with ok-looking bedsheet; and/or usable bathroom) and some real hell-holes (dark; no bedsheet at all; minimal bathroom). Some doors to rooms are so low that they don't offer privacy!

Proposal for identification system for use in reviews:

I have built on Clean&Neat's pioneer work. Starting under the Monorail, with the Monorail station in my back, I turned left (I could not find anything to the right).
On the near side of the road ("station side") I counted 9 establishments in quick succession; on the opposite side of the road ("river side"), five. All of them feature a red light, and all of them within 30m from the Monorail.

I suggest to call the houses SS1 - SS9 on the station side, RS1 - RS5 on the river side.

If anyone has found more places, please add to this list of houses.

As for the girls/rooms, the irregular and different layouts make it tough to label. Mostly, counting the small "rooms"/shacks to the left and right should work. I''ll try..

Hope this helps.... let me know what you think.