View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Nightclubs recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBoy View Post
Chill leh laojiaos of thailand! I see you 2 very zai in Thai, no doubt! We are looking for strip naked, bonk in room all possible. Actually just need an intro for a fun night out. Likely around 13-14 pax. Budget wise maybe looking at 500-1000sgd per person, but want to know what are the different types of fun we can get there..

Like the private party in the other thread one... ahahaha
Still cannot be considered as lao jiao as never cheong "private gentleman clubs" before lah!
555 maybe you can PM the guy on that thread who cheong "private gentleman clubs" for some clues.
We are not zai but just 2 giam siap uncles who cheong Bangkok for quite some time.

If you have such cheong budget you can easily hire a handler to sort out such matters for you.
No need to waste time and come to forum and ask.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.