View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 06:37 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 10
peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future
Re: Ice Queen: Cold and Sporty

After keeping samsters in suspense for a while, but also noticing there's not much reaction, or maybe this thread is too boring?

The Ice Queen returns again, after her training session in the gym, and before she hits the shower I got her horns out by fine-tuning her nipples. Don't get me wrong, because of her sporty physique she doesn't have big boobs, but her nipples are her most sensitive area.

She took off her t-shirt and got into position. The moaning was loud and continuous. I had to ask to her keep the volume down, in case the people next door come knocking. Watch her mouth open in pleasure, made me feel like sticking my finger in for her to suck on it.

Enjoy my fave position, the doggy-style. Pics will start to get exciting and I hope to get more response...Enjoy your morning treat!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg undressdbb.jpg (81.1 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg doggydbb.jpg (88.5 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg doggydbb1.jpg (98.6 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg doggydbb2.jpg (97.2 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg dbbgivememore.jpg (65.8 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg doggydbbenjoy.jpg (30.3 KB, 151 views)

Last edited by peterquil; 02-10-2017 at 11:27 AM.