Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

We resumed back into our normal work-family routine for the next few weeks. The initial few love making sessions were still exciting, with references to the swap being made, but by the third week post-swap, both my wife and I slowed down on the references and eventually stopped altogether. Potentially because the excitement and arousal has more or less worn off. We both instinctively just stop making references to it without having to say it to each other.

The group chat went quiet as well which was predictable as no one was meant to mention the swap. If anything were to be sent via that group chat, it would’ve been to arrange for another one presumably. But it was just dead quiet, not to say that i was expecting anyone to ask for another one, at least not yet. The last message sent was by Brian when he and the other 3 were on their way to the apartment, and that was by now about 6 weeks ago.

Of course we do have another “normal” group chat among the 6 of us – for sharing news and updating/gossiping. And also another group chat among the 3 husbands – the TCSS type. And the wives have one among them girls too.

Other than that, the “swap” group chat which was simply entitled “Makan Outing” was just dead quiet.

My wife and I went back to our normal love making session, with her sucking on her dildo while I fuck her. But we have slowed down on anal play too. In fact, we have pretty much stopped making any references – be it by action or words – of any sexual acts in the swap.

But deep down I sort of know we both want to make references to it, and repeat our dirty deeds with the other spouses, but somehow both of us were refraining from doing so.

That was when it got me wondering what was happening with the other couples. So I cheekily sent a message in the boys group one evening.

“How, all good with the wives?”

I saw the ticks turned blue. Was expecting to see who would type first. Nothing, no one. Didn’t think much about it, as I expect either of them to respond shortly as they always do, especially Andy. It was after dinner time anyway, I was sure they were all home. My attention was then distracted by my program surfing on Netflix.

It was much later as I was about to head to bed that my phone vibrated. It was from Brian, but it wasn’t to the group chat. I thought it odd.
I opened the message and it read “We need to talk bro.”

I had this sudden sense of dread. We don’t usually use that tone unless it is something jialat.

I replied “Like call you now? You ok?”

“Sort of. I can call you, but if too late already, never mind, can talk tomorrow also.”

That response made me even more curious now. Is it something to do with the swap or some other issues in his life?

I called him immediately.

“Eh bro, what’s happening?”

“Nothing la, just want to chat.”

“Wah lau, your bloody tone like something jialat happened already. Now you say just want to chat, nabeh you scare me only.”

“Just want to chat doesn’t mean nothing happened la.. jialat or not jialat is depends on how you see it lor..”

“Wah lau, now you talking. What? Work problem or family problem?”

“Both actually.”

“Both?”