View Single Post
Old 24-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you have sex with your maid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny View Post
Its TS's fantasy lah. Maid always wear bras. They have already been told by their agents.
My friend's maid also very often don't wear bra at night and his wife is not happy and thus get a replacement maid which my friend feels sad as it was a free show every night but what can he say.....

I believe ts story as I know there're many maids who're very horny. It's true that it's extremely dangerous to eat in your own yard. As for me, I've only managed to hug my Indo maid for quite a couple of times but I've begin to behave and act like a boss now after I've found she's behaving more temperamental. I think she has forgotten that she's a maid when my other family members are at home. This is a real danger as should there be a conflicts between her and your wife then you'll be crushed in the middle as either side you stand at will also result in major WARS.