Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Rossi: Loan move valuable

Giuseppe Rossi insists that his loan move from Manchester United to Newcastle United has not been a waste of time.

The 19-year-old will return to Old Trafford in January after making only five starts (13 appearances in total) and scoring just a solitary goal since moving to St. James' Park in the summer, but the Italian-American says he has learnt from the experience.

"It has helped me coming to Newcastle," he said.

"In life I believe that you take something from every experience, whether it is good or bad."

"I've enjoyed myself, I've had a few games under my belt, but it was only ever about coming here and taking that experience back with me to Manchester United."

Rossi also stated that he is hoping to force his way into Alex Ferguson's thinking as soon as he returns, and wants to play a part in United's push for honours this season.

"It's a great time to be going back to United because we're challenging for the title and in the latter stages of the Champions League," he confirmed.

"Obviously I'd like to be involved in that. I've spoken to Sir Alex Ferguson and I hope there will be opportunities for me to play when I go back.

"He has said he wants to have big squad of players in the second half of the season and there might be an opportunity for me to show what I can do."