View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
One of my NS mates just became another addition to the statistics this week and his marriage did not even last 2 years. After our ORD he quickly engaged to his gf because she had many suitors and he wanted to chope first. Both ROM within a year and baby boy came along and although now is only 7 months old..... both his parents are divorcing. Looking after the baby + the attention his wife keeps getting from her admirers stressed my buddy. Why these bastards dunno how to leave a married mother and her family alone. My buddy had to work and is studying part time too and then have to come home to face a flirtatious wife. The quarrels got too frequent and both decided to call it a day. Even sadder and more pitiful is the baby boy as both of them do not want custody of him.
Really very irresponsible ....no such things that once u married the woman and she is forever yours . Your friend is really naive and gullible .You see , he will definitely remarry again and will face the same situation .