View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
One of my NS mates just became another addition to the statistics this week and his marriage did not even last 2 years. After our ORD he quickly engaged to his gf because she had many suitors and he wanted to chope first. Both ROM within a year and baby boy came along and although now is only 7 months old..... both his parents are divorcing. Looking after the baby + the attention his wife keeps getting from her admirers stressed my buddy. Why these bastards dunno how to leave a married mother and her family alone. My buddy had to work and is studying part time too and then have to come home to face a flirtatious wife. The quarrels got too frequent and both decided to call it a day. Even sadder and more pitiful is the baby boy as both of them do not want custody of him.
Marry when you are ready. What kind of stupid reason is “chope first?”
Your friend had it coming.