View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Dun be fooled.... they are not overbooked but it is just a standard reply to customers whose numbers are new to them. This is so they can submit your number to the okt to do background checks and if given the all clear..... they will call you back and say client cancelled so now have available slot for you.

Btw, do not use your actual number to do booking as the OKTs have lobangs to trace and find out your identity.

come out play must got 2-3 prepay card la . they dont have time filter la .
last time they try to share but things do work up . --------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Hi all bro ,
For entertainment

http://east-region.locanto.sg/ID_142...tch-below.html
WeChat: yukk1189 LINE:nana747445
This girl try cheat money me but never get it .
to transfer from or to buy iphone card .

she try talk like real ,but after says a friend care about her safety needs you transfer or I phone card ,the man (china)actor and actress ,please dont not go location because it all cheating .

I here to sent this for your boring and some fun entertainment ,she will send and dirty talk ,video ,photo for your entertainment ,save your money for real fuck after .
told her to meet up ,she will tell you AMK630 wait 7-11 blaur blaur ..
you say you there 30 mins ,wait for her come call you (pte call number) ,keep the fun and countiune
you just need at home playing hp .it's fun .
share around your friend for entertainment