Thread: L1610
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by juswan2knwu View Post
Bro Max, where is the thread? I try to find but this is the only thread on L16H10...

I see. I just happened to see her on outcall when I went to up another gal in another house.
She looks slim and classy and was my type. Yummy.

After finishing my business, I saw her being booked again. Wow, makes me wonder how good is she, slurping...

So, went back to book at night but ends up waiting for 3 hours straight.

After seeing you guys' comments, I think I will not wait for her if she isn't free in future but will still try to order her once to try. Thank bro(s).
Bro, you prolly belong to the group who likes fresh novelty, aren't you? I have a few pals who are non-samsters are very inclined towards this kinda punter mentality ... As many would believe impressionable newbie like Chanel has higher chance for them to cover more " new grounds" ... "fresh novelties" ... etc. If you understand where I am coming from ... Bwahahaha ...

However, If you are into basic CAT150 services at least (let alone commando services), you would not miss anything if you failed to book her ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Its good to draw the crowd away.....i am for it as long as they don't come and queue for my favourite
There're a huge numbers of non-samsters & some samsters booked her albeit she lacks CAT150 service ... Reason being above ... As to how many would RTF, your guess is as good as mine ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-06-2015 at 10:18 PM.