View Single Post
Old 19-10-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

Had Mook a few days ago. Same slim figure and still breathtakingly beautiful and sweet as ever. Nipples still very pink, boobs shaped like a teenager's. Smelt heavenly. Clean shaven hoy which gave me clear visual access. She remembered me so we had great chemistry. Deep extended frenching and gfe to the max. Tipped her more than what I usually tipped for P4P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalander View Post
I can confirm bro NguyenC's report about Mook. Went to Soi 33 just last night. Got offered a number of girls by the mamasan but none woke my lil' bro up. so I asked if there was any other girl, mamasan then called more girls and there she was, looking cute with her petite body, pretty face and dyed hair so I immediately picked her. In the room, she's very polite and tried very hard to please me. I would say she has the best GFE from my experience going to MPs so far. I ended up paying her another 1000 baht for a 2nd shot because my lil bro got hard again just by looking at her cute, innocent face, although I would prefer to just take her home and cuddle all night if I could haha

Scoring:
Face: 9/10 - really my tipe
Body: 9/10 - petite, tight body with nice perky breasts (and pink nipples! )
GFE: 9/10
Service: 10/10
Will I return? Definitely yes, next time I visit BKK again

Cheers