View Single Post
Old 20-10-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

Alternatively, they can service you for the first half and you service them for the second half

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Those of u guys who like to go oil/nuru/lotion massage at sukhumvit for 1.5 to 2hrs, my sincere suggestion to you. If the room no music, please automatic play some nice soothing music and sweet talk the girl u chosen. Like that the whole session will be more enjoyable. If you simply let them massage you and service you for that 90-120mins, they very boring you know? cuz depending on their employment contract, some is work there every day till sian. If the more pretty ones need to massage so many customers properly every day very shag for her some more must include special more tiring. So u make them happy and they service u happier.