View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

You are absolutely rite bro. My comment was made tongue in cheek la. I don't believe in trying to impress anyone with gifts, even in my work and personal life, much less my cheonging life. I don't buy them expensive gifts, just small tidbits (my point abt bragging still holds, I've seen them do it ) cz I simply like to be a nice guy . Some of these have become long-time friends with me and we hang out together; they drive me around, esp for temple visiting.

And I like myself exactly the way the way God made me; fat and ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
if you put the same energy try win these girls over by exercising so you not so fat and if u ugly the money the money u save by not buy them gifts used to get plastic surgery eg nose job or straighten teeth etc, not only will you be better off healthwise and better self esteem. Spending money to try win over and impress girl esp when they WL extremely pointless.