View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who love to cum inside his woman and preys

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Lucky you, but probably good thinking that you insisted on condoms. My guess is that she may be in love with you to want to have your child. However, when a woman has a man's child, there is almost surely no family law that would allow the man to go scot-free from his parental obligations.
She is a young single mum, may be she want a sibling for her kids :eek

anyway, she is so good in bed that I cum very fast even with condom....I even tried those condom with desensitizer to numb my cock but I still cum within 10min when she ride on me. It can be stressful because she will get angry if I cum before her, I have to distract myself to avoid cumming, or stay hard after i shoot until she cum enough.

if I do her raw, i can't imagine how fast I will shoot out, lol

On the other hand, i can easily last 30-40min when i raw with other girls