View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Go Go Bars To Head To

Quote:
Originally Posted by USboy View Post
This time around I plan to head to both spots. So what are the good bars to head to? Any input or advice on SOPs much appreciated. Cheers bros!
Bro you are the old-hand member here who has already been to BKK, so out of respect, you should make the effort to search the forms to satisfy your own questions first.

However, I will advise you to advise the 'Coyote' style bars where the dancers normally can't be BF, or BF'd at very high price, or have high LD charges. If your goal is to pull a Gogo Girl to your hotel, a Coyote will be a waste of time and money. Some Bars also have a mix of both 'Coyote's and normal Gogo dancers, where the Coyotes wear shorts pants, and dancers were bikini thongs, but always ask the girl/mama first to confirm before buying her LDs.

The "Arab" owned bars are famous for use of Coyote dancers, bill padding, cover charge, and other scams and ripoffs, so would be a good idea to avoid those (Kiss, Sahara, Spice Girls, Deja Vu, Midnight and Rio, and maybe others?). Popular gogos here with many bros include: Baccara, Crasy House, Tilac, Rainbow 2/4, Shark.