View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 59
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help with Depression and Self Esteem issues

bro well at least you can share here and u know u are not alone here.

but if u want more advice, it will help if we know more about you. i assume u have a hyper thyroid condition, but that should not be the cause of you being in your current state. i have a few friends who have this condition too.

maybe it will help if u can reveal more...e.g your background and experience, your education level etc. how u end up in this state? what type of job are u in before and looking at ? and why cant u go look for one online etc...

i have seen samsters asking for help and money here and was supported by some good soul here..... so maybe you could also find some help here too if u let us know more about yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoman View Post
also don't know where to start.

First of all I have no job now. So why not find one? Find job also need money to travel and tahan for a month. I don't have those. So I'm lost as to how to start. In fact right now I'm surviving on 1 meal a day. Mostly instant noodles and an egg.

I don't even have the money to replace my broken spectacles. Have to use scotch tape to tape the side together and it keeps wobbling up and down.

To make things worse I have thyroid problems that causes slightly blurry vision and sweating. I cant continue with my treatment anymore because I'm broke.

All these things put together is driving me to the point of no return. In fact my back is so far up against the wall I just feel like ending everything. I think really no way out anymore. Even someone successful like Kate spade can kill herself what about lesser mortals like me?

Its the only thing I think about nowadays. Any advice or help would be appreciated.