View Single Post
Old 17-08-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: beware of wechat fl

I believe this Bro & his fren r either new to Thai sex scene or had lotsa Vit M to burn (or r both ). 6000THB even for 2-3hrs for WeChat Puyings is ex for most standard. There're some uncertainties in booking WeChat gals in the 1st place. 1st of all, how to be 110% sure u're talking to a "She"? Dun tell me how well u can judge a real gal frm a kratoey la, I've seen kratoey (post-ops 1) who looks & sounds like Puyings. Video-calling them might be an option but there're no guarantees oso. 2nd, u can nv be sure abt her looks till u saw the real person. Gals these days sibeh adept @ finding angles to take their "Best Shots". Juz look thru ur Facebook account u'll understand alrdy. 3rd, professionalism of Puyings r dubious, & this also applied to those FLs in local discos or niteclub. It's a mutual consent btwn 2 parties wif non-contractual agreements or caveats, so even if she wanna CB wif u, u can only suck thumb & move on. Like wat some Bros mentioned above, it'll prob be better to visit a F**k shop or engage an agency, if u wanna finish ur deeds in ur hotel room. Reason being that, there's a need for these WLs to maintain their reputations (or the shop reputation) in whichever place they work. Words can spread, so in a sense, they hav to obey @ least the bare min. of 江湖规矩 la. However, the water is always murky in the sex scene, so thread lightly.

Last edited by jeffhardyz; 17-08-2017 at 03:53 PM.