View Single Post
Old 24-03-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUMMIbears View Post
Been lurking in this thread for some time liao to do my research lol.

1) I read up here that Thermae you need bring your own condom but what about STs with agogo girls? Do they provide or same as Thermae? Couldnt find this using the search function le so paiseh seniors...

So expensive to buy condom in 7/11 until u need to ask such question here? Bring own condom but good quality safer lah, aiyo..........fuck pay few thousand baht is ok, get extra spare condom 100+ baht need to think and ask around???

2) If I go solo into agogo bars will the mamasans be pushy with LDs? I think this one quite subjective and I read varying accounts on this so I'm fine if this qn goes unanswered.

They pushy but you can always stay firm and ignore them mah, this also need to teach you?? If you happy just buy LD for mamasan and/or ladies, if not happy just say NO and DON'T BUY.........simple?

Thanks in advance seniors!
You're welcome, no need to thanks

Recently a lot of lacking IQ questions by young member, i suspect our sg education system got error and people not using their brain to think and not street smart enough......haizz, I wonder how is the future of our dear Singapore under LHL, sad indeed.