Old 07-07-2008, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
economist79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Clean joints for massage and specials

Any bros here have any good places to recommend that are nice and clean? I have been to too many tui nas where the rooms look dodgy and the girls don't even change the towels on the bed after the session! And some of them don't even wash up after FJ!!! I really feel sick after that. I hope some bros can recommend places where the girls know proper hygiene and also keep the beds and rooms clean for the next customer... I have been opting for outcalls recently to H81 coz then at least I know the sheets have been changed! And I'd ask the girl take a shower before massaging me

Another thing I'd like to clarify with bros here. Is the going rate for HJ $30 or $50? I feel that $50 is abit steep and most of the time I'd negotiate down to $30 for HJ. With current inflation in SG, our dollar is really getting smaller and smaller but I'm hoping that I can still pay $30 for a HJ. Coz if you think about it, these girls are from China and to them $30 is about RMB150, that's quite alot of $$ to them. Also inline with inflation, I have kena girls asking for $80 for HJ!! I don't mean to be a stinge but can bros here not spoil market and pay too much for HJ and FJ? $10 or $20 might not seem like alot, but if you think about it, it can mean up to $1040 a year assuming you only chiong once a week.... and $2080 if you chiong twice a week. So far price for FJ has been pretty standard though, $100. Except some places include the entrance fee in the $100, which is nice