View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 15
ColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to beholdColourBlindx2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unofficial Sammyboy Swinger Club

Yippeee... Since i have nothing much to do today, i will post my Part-Two-with-Ken-and-Barbie!

Now now darling was eager to try something more exciting than just going outdoors to fuck. So why didnt we borrow an office and have fun at a place where everybody wants to give it a try but never really dared to do it?

Hence late at night, we snuck into a borrowed office and had K & B come along with us!

We all settled down at the lounging area where there were two huge, comfy sofas just waiting for us. Switched on the a/c and we were raring to go! I stripped first, followed by darling and Ken and then Barbie..

Barbie kept giggling the whole time when i went down to lick her...and somehow i just couldnt get her screaming like the previous session! So darling, the Grand Master of Pussy-licking, decided to show face and show off his skills.... NOW she's starting gasping and moaning loudly with every flick of his tongue. But her clit got too sensitive after a while and darling had to stop. But once he pops, he couldnt stop!! So i stood to gain. Cause it was my turn to get my pussy licked!! And gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd it was paradise. After my 101st orgasm from his licking within the 1 min and 1 sec, my legs had gone limp and i was totally satiated.

But my mouth was itchy. My pussy was aching to get fucked.

So before i knew it, i was sucking on Colourblind M's cock and proceeding to fuck his thick juicy cock!! We fucked in missionary, and then doggy and darling just didnt find the need to hold back his cum, and shot it straight into my juicy spasming pussy as we came together.

But Ken and Barbie didnt want to call it quits just yet. They fucked and fucked and fucked, Barbie riding his cock as we watched her juicy ass bounce up and down, slamming at Ken's muscular thighs, while Ken was in between moaning with delight and sucking on her erected nipples.

But Barbie was getting dry!

So Ken withdrew his cock from her pussy and used his cockhead to stimulate her clit at high speed, making her groan and moan loudly. Soon he was ready to cum and she was dripping wet once again. As they were about to climax together, Ken shoved his 5-inch-delight and came into Barbie.

Now that's a nice cumming!!

Colourblind f