Thread: Sister in law
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 7
Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!
Sister in law

-----上回说到-----

*creak* door opened...nnb... in my heart was like........... WOW.......!!!!!

Night time whoever go toilet sure scared the shit out of the other 2.

No no no. Wow was not what some of u Bros thought... HAHAHA...

Y came out with her singlet & shorts, Erm... how to say, just a normal GND, which is a huge turn on for me. I always like girls in singlet or spaghetti straps. Something hugging, white is the best. Yes. Am a huge suckered for that.

Basically, my 2 princess wears similar stuffs at night. Was thinking... 幹。。。tonight 吃自己liao.

Wait a minute... Y is now waiting for her turn to blow dry her hair... Wifey bathed first. But Y came out with her clothes on, towel.... where's her spaghetti? Absolutely nothing else on her hands. In the bathroom???

W: HM, 沖涼了。等過年啊。。。

HM: orh...

Y: Han zi ah orh...

HM: better dun learn all these. These are my lines ok...

Y stick out her tongue oh so slightly, only I can see. Wifey definitely at blind spot.

Came beside me, whispered... dun stay too long in toilet. Then caught me by surprise,

Y: W, TOMORROW MORNING WHAT TIME GOING OUT??

W: see how lor... depends on what time HM wakes up.

Y: so dependant meh... if he refuses, we just go for breakfast then go walk first lah...

W: ok lor...

HM: lor mee or lor bee hoon?

W & Y: 靠妖啦。。。

Now I'm surprised for Y to say this. I know Wifey will have such response. She knows very well I'm another huge sucker for Taiwan lifestyle/ language. But for Y??? All 3 look at each other at amazement. The next thing u knows, hell break loose all 3 laughing as if there is no other holidayers are around us. Lasted for around 8 minutes of laughter, the phone starts ringing.

R: hello, reception.

HM: hi, how can I help.

R: Sir, can u please lower your Laughter? Customer call complain.

HM: hello bang, now only 1030 lei... OK lah ok lah... I softer. Take naked kasih lu problem.

R: Terima Kasih Tuan.

With that, I turn around

HM: ok. Neighbour kpkb liao. Let's lower volume.

The next sighting makes me almost hv instant hardon. Both princesses stick out their tongue at me, almost same amount of tongue, same angle & same old so cute.....

HM: dun dare me.

On that, went to the washroom.

Wifey definitely knows what I'm talking about, mumbled "siao ah"

Y reacted in a manner as if dun understand what I say...

Y: har? What you Say?

With that, she uses the same trick, lips reading skills on me, "lai lor"

I was like... Wtf is happening? Dun think too much. Quickly go bath first. Really tired liao.

Still OK outside the washroom. But the second I entered the washroom, it's a brand new world. A very unfamiliar scent went thru my nostrils & wakes up all my senses. It's not what Wifey uses. MUST BE Y....!!

Ensuring door is locked & secure, I scan around the toilet. No bathtub. Normal sprinkler. Scan some more, familiar yet unfamiliar sets of clothing hanging side by side. Well I definitely knows which set belongs to Wifey, that makes the other set..... Y!!!

-----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----