View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chill, Club and Party

The problem is who can plan???? I believe actually there are a lot of bros here who can paid and afford it just that no person to lead or plan.

Just a short FR for last Friday outing. Total turn out 5 people. All steady and paid upfront and a bro offer to sign the credit card this time. Lol, steady, usually I will be the one signing. Bought three bottles and entertained by a group of party ladies. Budget well within control for the enjoyment they get, special thanks to Bossnumber as usual who is generous and top up quite a lot and the management at Fclub who offer me a good deal. Party ladies are not bad looking. However, still prefer the thrill of hunting. Each of them have their own fun. I manage to get the contact of two party ladies, yeah nothing to shout as they are there to talk to us what. See if can kill not lo. However, not much success in hunting as the girls there not really my type. I think I prefer more local xmm or Ols hahaha...

I believe, the next outing will be zouk. Zouk/phuture are still my fav hunting grounds as I have more success and better quality girls there. Hope to reactivate the clubbing fever once again.

SAY NO TO PAID ENTERTAINMENT/HFJs. SEX/ONS should be enjoyable and free..... hahahahhahaahhahahahaha.

Free as in not paying for the sex itself, how much u wanna spend on tackling the girls is ur own style hahaha.... MOre thrilling........