View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Bro,

In my last trip did not go Dolphin as I spend my weekend with someone else. This trip I will contact you once I am there and go massage if you are free.

Wow going to the Ghost Castle was an interesting experience when she scream here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Samsters who had visited CM and seen me will know, i don't have to be a okt to recommend what's good. I've brought samsters to authentic massage, tour around the area for other spas and even fishtanks if they ask. Do not judge if you have not met anyone who has done this for you, don't assume everyone does things for monetary returns. I'm retired in CM, same as Happyman and the others, we are more than happy to meet singaporeans coming to CM, but anyone who choose to doubt our interity and motive, stay clear from us.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up: