View Single Post
Old 13-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: French

Short answer...Reluctant/Selective Frenchers...but I get the impression quite a lot of current newbies r like tat as well...hopefully wif time they may open up perhaps?...

Anyways appreciate the reply bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Not all girls French with me, but no problems for me in that dept for these two at least. However, as you know, these things are subjective.

I could be very wrong, but my guess is not everyone is going to get to lock lips with these two young ones.

But as we all know, money makes the world go round and opens all sorts of closed doors, even a pair of lips squeezed tightly shut against invading tongues can be loosened with $$$...

So all the best to anyone who tries these syts, and hope you guys get to have a good time!

Last edited by omnia; 13-11-2014 at 01:38 PM.