View Single Post
Old 25-04-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

Me : really la! if not? * spins the bottle and thinks to myself, whew! closed shaved! imagine getting a bj in front of so many girls. lol!!

Bottle stops at K. i give her a smirk and raised my eyebrow and think, how to make this game more fun. suddenly something struck my mind.

me: ok K, u take the martell, drink 5 seconds (means directly pour into her mouth and we count for 5 seconds, pure martell no mixer)

K: why? got gf le wanna make me drunk, later i rape u!

J: *immediately opens the martell and the other girls hold K hands and J proceeds to pour into her mouth. we started counting. " O...N...E... one! T...W...O... two till FIVE. but i guess at the rate we count, about 15 seconds. haha. K immediately hold onto her mouth with her right hand and give me the thumbs up good sign with her I-am-going-to-revenge face.

Fast forward to the ending of the game cause once i start this martell drinking game, all the dares were more or less the same besides A with a special dare by the drunkard K to remove her fbt shorts. her pink panties were so thin i could easily see she is clean shaven even though she tries to cover it with her long school PE t shirt but was too lazy to cover up after she is abit high.

J knock out and i princess carry her to the bed and she snores while i helped another girl name M ( nothing happened btw me and her so i shall not describe her ) onto the bed beside J and the rest of us went downstairs to 2nd round of BBQ as some of us were hungry. A wore back her shorts and Ja1 and Ja2 ( Ja 1 and 2 are twins, they are mixed blood and very sexy ) helped her down the stairs as she is walking sideways in her high mode, me and L assist K down and i told L to go start fire first and i can handle K (given L size, she isn't much of a help though)

K whispers in my ears as we walk down " notti ah u, ask L go first and we walked last, geh geh wanna fu me but is wanna eat my tofu right? " i simply let go of her waist and she slaps my hand.

K: ok la ok la, abit abit cannot. J pretty lah i know, u 2 OFFICIALLY tgt liao.. so cannot fu me meh.. so petty.

i hold on back to her waist and she reeks of alchohol smell but through her singlet, i can see her cleavage as she leans on me and walk down the stairs.

K to A : eh A, i ask mark accompany me buy more water, no more liao.

then K pulls me out of the chalet to a dark corner behind and starts to french me like no tml. i hold her back and said " u say u know me and J together liao, still like that. how can u let J down.