Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
L8H45G73 June

Calling lovers of SYT with pretty face, fair skin, round perky ass and shaved pink pussy for your licking.

I never bothered about WLs who served me before seeing me pick other girls. It never came to my mind that I should be concerned about WLs' feelings. Haha heck care lah.

Anyway, G93 who served me before was there when I picked G73 because her body and face caught my eye. Her face is slightly prettier than G22. More of the innocent type. Body is just nice, not thin but no fat at all. Boobs are natural B and cute. Here comes the good part. Her skin is fair and when she pulled down her panties for shower, she revealed her big round and firm butt. I spanked it immediately. I was thinking it might be silicon enhanced so I asked her. She say no and tell me to try squeeze harder. It is truly natural! I like it!

Shower and catbath is SOP. Light kissing and no frenching. When she is doing CBJ, I move her legs to reveal her pussy. God! Pink, shaved and so nicely shaped. After I saw, I just want to plunge my lips and tongue into those pussy lips. So I told her to do 69. Her pussy is wet and slightly sweet. Slightly fragrant also. And she enjoyed my painting with her moans while she BJ me. Haha her pussy is heavenly.

Continued with FJ. I did missionary only and I cum. Looking at her pretty face, fair skin and pink pussy altogether made me too horny to last. Then I rest and continued playing her butt. We continued with some hugging, chit chat and joking. GFE is pretty ok. She was walking downstairs halfway and was immediately picked by another customer already. Wow!
Hi Bro,

Will you be able to get STD or HIV if you are bare back sucking her pussy? ?