View Single Post
Old 19-12-2013, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: Marrying or Buying a Russia Bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by waint View Post
I already exposed you this racist PRC-hater bastard liar idiotic dog!

you this bastard PRC-hater idiot and your clone lied that cheena is a normal Malay word used to refer to chinese people.

you this shameless PRC-hater bastard dog is a disgrace to your chinese parents and to all chinese pple.!

you this shameless bastard PRC-hater racist dog go to libraries to go read up on the origin of this insulting degrading racist term cheena.

Also remember In 2001 National Day Rally Speech, then Spore's former Prime Minister GCT also in his National Day Rally Speech in front of whole of population of spore, he rebuked a 26-year-old sporean-chinese that wrote a letter to the Straits Times forum page which the 26-year-old use this cheena word to describe the China people . If the word cheena is not an insulting racist term, why would former Prime Minister GCT chose to openly rebuke him for using that insulting cheena word to describe china people in such an important event in his NDP speech.
Haha. Epic fail you!
Go and buy a clue first la.
Or you cant find any frens 2 share your psychotic views so you have to come on to the internet 2 spew your inane drivel