View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Not that I wan to be hand held here... but I would like to know how to get to dannok and back SG easily without frills...

I went to those online bus ticket websites... got some buses can go hatyai, no problem, i can always drop at dannok right? Or i can always book to butterworth then find a minivan to danok/hatyai

But im thinking about coming back journey whats the best way? like Friday night go Sunday night come back kind...? Cannot be from dannok take bus to hatyai then from there go back SG right?

or Danok go back butterworth? then from there find another bus back SG?

Would like to know you guys travel experiences...
Hatyai buses to sg will definitely go pass danok custom, u can always ask the travel agent in danok to arrange the bus for u. Usually buses to sg depart from Hatyai is 1.30pm n will reach danok around 2.30pm Thai time. There is also 1 bus from konsortium which depart at 6.30pm at Hatyai to sg... plz confirm time again with travel agent in danok as I have long long time not take bus back to SG now..