Thread: Faith
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3109 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Faith

I kept quiet even though I had a lot of questions for Faith.

Alan: It is not natural that you come back without informing us. Are you in some sorts of trouble?

I hesitated and considered my options before finally replying. He was peering at me intensely.

Me: nope. As I said, I just dropped by to see mum.

I stole a glance at Faith, but she remained stone face.

Alan: Well?

Me: Since mum is out, I'll make my move as well.

Alan: That's all? Are you sure there is nothing else?

I shook my head and walked out towards the front of the house, leaving both of them still standing in the garden.

As I left the compound, many thoughts filled my mind. I could not fathom why or what is wrong with Faith.

I have to find out more about why she had left me and is now with Alan. There are some obvious reasons that I must be missing but I could not placed them.

Definitely, I am sure I know why she did not want to acknowledge me. It would be a bad timing for her. However, how, why, did she met up with Alan?

Questions filled my mind as I made my way home, more curious and perplex about the whole scenario rather than angry.

During my journey home, I was still not sure what I should do with the restaurant.

Just as I parked my car, a text came in.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.