View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up An Aura of Foxiness in her ...

An Aura of Foxiness in her ...

WL Name - Xiao Fei
Origin - Huizhong, PRC
Age - In her twenties ...
Height - Approx. 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Tits - A Cup with attractive reddish brown nips
Built - Slim
Home Base - L2041
Misc Info - Debuted almost a year ago and a buddy of retired Anna ... She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Looks - She has the exotic looks. I would say she is neither a MILF nor a SYT ... In fact she looks a little like a very fair northern Indian woman with her sharp facial features (i.e. sharp & high bridge nose, big double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes) ... She has a stub on one side of her nose. Her set of frontal teeth is not very flattering ... Other than that, she looks great!

Bod - She has fair and smooth body complexion ... She has a tattoo just above her butt and one more huge one across her lower abs ...

Pre-Shower Routine - Lotsa physical actions ... She gyrated her hips and ground her pussy against my hard on dick whilst I squeezed her frontal assets ... At that juncture, we were still fully clothed ... I then groped her butt and pulled her towards me to give her a deep and long french kiss ... She was very spontaneous and got into the momentum very rapidly ... The rest is censored and hence, up to your imagination ...

Yi Tiao Long Shower Action (on a water bed) - I must confess that it was very well done ... She was a smooth operator ... Very sensual indeed! I could feel her pussy rubbing all my sensitive erotic zones ... I especially love it when she rubbed her nips & pussy against my tail bone, ass crack and butt ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - I like the way she flicked and rolled her warm tongue against my torso ... Her hands were all over me whilst she cat-bathed me ... Awesome!

French Kiss - Engaging, spontaneous and passionate!

AR - She did not perform this department ... She only licked my butt, scrotum and the areas near my ass crack ...

BBBJ - Ultra deep throated BBBJ was performed ... She twirled her tongue as she engulfed the whole length of my dick into her smally mouth ... It was an amazing feat ... Bonus points given for looking every inch a foxy whore whilst BBBjing me ...

FJ - She was accommodating to changes in sex positions ... She was good in getting into my thrusting rhythm and more importantly, she tried to be in-sync with my "sexual advances" ... She is a natural sex-provider as I felt damn shiok fucking her ...

She is a RTF material as far as I am concern ... She has the aura of foxiness within her ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-12-2016 at 12:11 AM.