View Single Post
Old 26-03-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
RTF - Xiao Ya @ L1856

She is still as charming ...

Below is an after numerous rtf FR ...

WL Name - Xiao Ya
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - should be mid twenties
Height - 1.64 to 1.65 m tall w/o heels
Tits / nips - B cup with light brown nips
Home Base - L1856 (formerly 1803)

Xiao Ya is still the same charming and cheerful lass whom I know since the days when she debuted in L1803. She has been in GL scene for 1.5 years. Time flies ... I never get tired bonking a lass like Xiao Ya as she is spontaneous, accommodating and responsive.

She has slimmed down tremendously but fortunately her tits are still a sizable B (well-developed assets) and her butt is still quite curvy. Her slim built makes her legs look long and in shape. She has smooth and quite fair body complexion. She is frenchable and paintable (usual caveat applies). She has bald pussy ... yummy!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-03-2017 at 12:49 PM.