View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
"HUAY KHWANG MARKET" if you know how to spot them shall be possible.But Of Coz we had to be thick skinned enough to "Chok Chok"(talk cock) with them 1st in which for myself always lazy to do so. But I know which bros here like to do so. But, Really not too sure about "Thaniya Plaza".Maybe bro, u can tell us more about it..........

There was one time whereby I was accompanying some bros to have "Beef Noodles" there & it happens the FL who was with me know a bunch of TGs who was right behind us. But only one caught our eyes.But however, due to some reasons, none of them open up the question to them. Those bros with me shall know wat I am talking about.

Of Coz in terms of prices, there are no fixed rate. Chemistry play some part when talking to them also.If u are lucky with those "yandao" gia look, u may even enexpectedly get it free.Probably bros who ever pick up TGs there can share ur experience with us here...

Cheers
wah....knn,now u talk stylo huh...kekeke......