Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
Horny Luke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

FR on Yuma from SiamAngels

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=669428

Looks: 6/10. She did not wear much make up but I prefer it this way. Looks like a girl next door. Normal cute girl.
Body: 8/10. Boobs was out of this fucking world. Solid bros. She is thick and curvy. Doggy was behind while gropping her tits felt heavenly.
BJ: 8/10. Deepthroated the shit out of me like a pro. Very good suction and could hold it in for awhile.
AR: 10/10. She tounged and sucked my ass for a prolonged period of time. Felt so good. Never have a girl ravaged my ass with her tongue before.
FJ: 7/10. She accommodated to all my request. Any position and she loves it hard but I could only last a good 15 mins of fucking for round 1. 20 mins of fucking for round 2 and I was done. Cum of her face both times.

Thank you OKT for bringing Yuma in. Overall I would give Yuma a solid 8/10. She is a very sweet thick cum sucking girl who loves to please and best of all, very professional and understanding. I promised OKT that I would give her a review and would definitely recommend her to other bros or sis