View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks

Report for first blood - Emmanuelle "Natty"
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=669739

Initially wanted to find another option but timing could not match, then suddenly see new thread with 0 replies. Wah! Quickly open and see the girl not bad, especially with her pair. Msg and tio'ed first blood for Natty.

OKT response prompt. Location in the east, far from MRT. Either bus + walk or drive.

Natty hasn't any makeup on so different from photos but won't reject type. Not syt, but body quite proportionate. According to her is first time here. Speaks simple english, no need translator. Came with her friend but her friend got rejected and sent back at customs. The whole place only she alone.

After the initial bathing (pretty standard), then proceed to room. That's when things start heating up. Was attracted to her pair but ended up not focusing on it coz for first solid hour busy engaging in DFK or DATY. Both lips were wet and hungry. Lots of cuddling and GFE. Always smiling. To be frank, she does most of the work.

Rested a bit in between and left not much time so suggest trying a quick one. I was standing up so she got down on her knees began deep throat in rhythmic blows. Didn't take long before blew my load. She gagged and continue with no complains. Best is didn't pull out immediately but continue until every drop is coaxed out, and end with smile. Excellent attitude.

Gave her tip before leaving and told her to rest more. Didn't want her to burn out before her 2 weeks is up.

RTF: Yes, if possible.