View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Very hard to cum

I have a similar problem too. The first time I can cum, then the second time same night it will take me forever.

I once rode a FL for 20 minutes non-stop until both of us are dripping sweat, sore and the condom broke, still cannot come.

I don't pcc a lot but I realised that after too many years bonking, I am jaded with the usual FLs. I need to see the FL cum and she needs to grip me tight and french me like she mean it before I can cum. You know when a FL is faking it and when she is really cumming. She will grind her pussy harder and harder into you, she will say don't stop keep pumping, and she usually will french you deeply. Then only I can explode. Otherwise damn difficult.

Nowadays also old already, after I cum the first time I have a difficult time getting it up for round 2 even if I wait for an hour.

Just last week making out with my FB, after undressing I got hard and inserted she suddenly talk about her family while we are doing missionary. My hard-on died on the spot, unable to resuscitate for the rest of the hour. Damn sian.

Maybe I am beginning to have symptoms of ED.

Sigh...