View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: new 0819, thai house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
G29 service is superb. One of the best i've had in GL.

She gave me a superb hot bbbj while on the waterbed. Alot of suction so you can really feel the bbbj. She finishes by releasing how water from her mouth and onto your penis. Shiok and she did it twice. Alot of kissing and tongue action while on the waterbed. She wanted to fuck on the waterbed but i said to do it on the bed.

She gave me another round of bbbj and then we fucked. Did her cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Bell rang so ended up masturbating and releasing on her mouth.

Best thing about her is her blowjob and kissing skills. They are superb. She looks abit like G5 from 2030. She has b cup boobs and she's abit fat. Wish she had bigger boobs.

Will i rtf? Hell yes.
who more chio ? 22 or 29 ?