View Single Post
Old 21-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
seweitian is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseweitian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: China Girls VS Singapore Girls VS Malaysian Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
These 3 countries above I suppose most bros here have sexperience with their girls before so I am starting this thread to discuss their nature as well as sex skills. My humble job (current and previous) have also allowed me to travel among these three countries so I had the opportunity to meet and bed a number of girls from these countries and would like to start this thread to discuss them. Any bros who have read similar threads before kindly ignore mine as I might have been ignorant. Let me start the ball rolling.

Let me start off with Singapore girls/ladies. Thanks to my parents, I'm blessed with relatively good looks (not those model chiselled face but more of those young boyish looks) and thanks to luck i have a relatively well-paying job plus my own place, I have the opportunity to bed quite a large number of girls/ladies be it gfs, fbs, ons, or even fls (i am not high class, i do visit fls too and i am not flaunting i am rich because i am only an employee, and there are so many richer selfemployed bosses around in this forum).

From all my experiences and even those including my exgirlfriends, i have to say that singapore girls nowadays are nowhere near those of our parents generations, or perhaps you may say that i do not have the fortune to meet a true decent loving one. Most are money-faced and crazy over their careers. They loved branded stuffs and would do anything to advance up the corporate ladder. I am sure some of you in senior management positions have encountered famale subordinates who would use their body to earn promotions. Yes, singapore girls are classy and well-spoken, good to have them beside you for social functions but their innate characters suck. While they have good bods and seductive features, most do not please the guy as their counterparts in china and malaysia do. Perhaps they are financially independent and willing to stand up for their needs.

As compared to malaysian and china girls, most singapore girls are not willing to go too far for their loved bfs, unlike malaysian and especially china girls who are willing to do everything even go overseas to work as prostitutes to feed their xiao bai lian bfs.

China wise, due to my job trips, it's quite easy to sian girls over there especially when they know you are singaporean (i'm not saying singaporeans are rich cos they have more richer guys in their own country than us) they tend to be easier to hook up with (just like when you are ang moh it's easier to hook up with singapore girls). During a 3 month work stint in shanghai, i manage to have a number of FBs ranging from waitresses to salesgirls and hotel employees. They tend to be more pleasing on bed.

TBC on china and then malaysian girls...

What about you guys think?
Very Well Said!Couldn't agree more!

Am camping for more updates from you.