View Single Post
Old 26-07-2017, 01:22 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I caught my hubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
I had tried suicide before, one week stay in hospital taught me a great lesson about how precious a life is, in other words, I was given second chance to live. I cried so loudly after I broke up with my ex-gf. Life was meaningless back then and I felt I could not live without her. Back then I did not realize there are so many fish in the ocean I could catch after breaking up with her. I was simply too emotional, narrow-minded and immature. After that in order to release myself from this sorrow, soon I enter the world of endless lust and pleasure unexpectedly. SBF only came to my mind in 2007 as I was looking for a place for release around JB areas.
I know how you feel bro

before I was married, I had 5 relationships, church going, decent looking girls who would cheat and pull the green hat over you even on a Sunday

When I thought I had the one for me, I would be granted special knowledge of her cheating via many unforeseen channels.

Finally I went into severe depression after my 2nd serious relationship and I decided if I cant beat them join them. People were screwing me over, I am going to screw others over. It never sat well with me, because what I was looking for was a serious girl who would be serious with me

When the 5th girlfriend cheated on me, I lost it. And she was heartless enough to cheat and left me to spend Valentines day alone that year with Chinese new year round the corner from V Day. She was having a ball of a time on V day with her new fling. So alone, sad, I went into JB and found a massage girl to let it out.

Surprisingly, it really helped the healing process. So I say this to those whose heart is broken, instead of mopping around over someone who is probably enjoying their life in the arms of another and not bothered with how sad or depress you are, you go and do whatever it takes to move on.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment