View Single Post
Old 22-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
Addictedtosex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAddictedtosex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAddictedtosex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Rested for a while after my bang with Bing Bing before croaking out "Michelle" to Tommy. Dammit, I should go easy, age is definitely not my side and I can just about see St Peter wagging his key at me.

Name: Michelle
Ht: 1.7m!
Wt: abt 46kg
Boobs: B
Body: Slim

Just one word about Michelle: legs, leg, legs! Ok that's three words but you get my point. The first time I laid my lusty eyes on Michelle those twin pillars of nature captivated me totally (ok, maybe because I'm a short arse so I was fascinated). Those legs were a mile long, and kings would wage wars just for a peek at how long those legs would go. Michelle was wearing skin tight shorts which showed her long long legs to devastating effect. The sight of her perky butt outlined by her shorts was too much to bear and I called my order to Tommy.

In the room it seemed ages before Michelle removed her shorts, and that was because they were so long. Her body is the lithe type, with little body fat. Boobs were Bs with perky nipples I loved licking. Michelle had prior experience in the sauna line.

Features-wise, Michelle has very oriental eyes, not exactly slits, could be her make up. Whatever it was, I was captivated. She would definitely command more than second looks in a bar with her height, especially if her legs were in tight fitting denims.

Shower action was great. Michelle soaped up my dick and balls as a form of foreplay, and the feeling was very pleasurable. Boobs massage was particularly enjoyable, with her hard perky nips scraping against my flesh.

Frenching, I got just a little tongue fight, almost like tentative exploration. Maybe she not yet familiar with me.

Foreplay - As with the other newbies, boob massage part 2, catbath, helicopter, I took whatever she gave. More tentative frenching. I had a great time cupping her boobs as she gave my dick the right oral treatment.

BBBJ - Michelle's mouth seemed just right for my dick. Every blow was agonising pleasure to me.

FJ...started off with painting. Things got off to a cool start till she started moaning and writhing. Increased the tempo and eventually she started quivering and then slowly trembled. The enemy had broken through the gates! The warm taste on my lips was further proof of a successful breach. Capped up and entered a tight tight tight warm world of living and pulsating flesh. Michelle was already more than warmed up by the painting and was still very wet, so the fuck was well lubricated. Because she was slim I did reverse missionary which allowed my swollen cock to penetrate to its max. Her perky butt helped provide that extra momentum which really maxed my little head's pleasure and I came mightily, well not so mightily because Bing Bing had taken most of my inventory.

Other requests she said she can give included rimming and CIM, and whatever other requests within reason, as with the other newbies.

Overall sexperience, Michelle is like that tough career women type you just want to ravage to reveal their vulnerable side. Her long legs alone are a huge turn on. Two thumbs and a throbbing spurting dick up!

Latest intel from Tommy. All his nine gals can tarma with each other. So nine gals...well my maths is quite terrible but does that mean 72 possible tarma sets?

Took michelle and well.... she has long legs and thats abt all.

Looks 6/10 - everyone has diff taste she has a nice smile
GFE 3/10 is missing though she does small convo which i started. No hugging no kissing from the start - non of that sort.
Boobs massage unrated - so so. A cup and nipples are alittle flaccid.
BBBJ 5/10 okay Nothing to shout abt jus average BBBJ.
Ass Rimming 8/10 - she tongue fuck my ass good feeling.
FJE 5/10 nothing really. Ass is not perky pretty flat tbh, not for doggy lovers.

Overall she is not the worst i had but had better. Not on list of RTF
OKT is a friendly and nice guy. Comparable to L16H6 WH49.

Will be back to hit every girl here. Next Bing Bing.