Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on SanSan (new) (BY:cuntking)

Was at HQ wanting to do homework for the SAF “No Horse Run” attack on Friday, but then saw this gal quite innocent looking and ask T about her. He said she is new and he is not sure about her service and asked if I want to try, although suppose to do homework but weapon was made gain by al the gals walking in and out …………… especially the Yuki that wore a skirt so short that from the “best seat” of the house you can see the lower half of her ass being exposed.

Inside the room, as I was smoking she chat with me, so I realized that she do not have the CNY rule. Took our time, in the wash room also chit chat. On the bed, her licking and bj were quite good.

However she is really new, while I was on top servicing her, and was ready for the fj, she tried to cap me and had a hard time doing it. Her fj is not really that good, start at missionary she hug me so that that I got problem penetrating. Ask for change of position, she say no need ……… what the hack!

Face: 6.5 (normal but innocent looking)
Figure: 5.5 (too skinny and have along scar on her left arm)
BJ: 7 (quite good)
FJ: 3 (too untrained)
Attitude: friendly, chatty but NO frenching

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR