Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Wine (BY:cuntking)

Was in HQ, doing homework as there were no brothers that want to bring me to other house. Bro glstunner called and ask where was I and I told him GL, he asked me to try Wine which he had yesterday and was still high from her ….. so good meh? Make me gain only and the parade of gals was too much for me.

Since I am a Wine drinker and she so high recommended by so of the brothers, I called for her and she was available.

Once in the room, she started striping and I followed suit. No chit chat from her, so I just made some small talk. In the wash room, she ask me how come I will call her as she had never seen me before, told her a friend who tried her recommended. Immediately, she ask if I was kk as stunner told her yesterday kk will ask for her too ……… I laughed and said no but they were the brothers that recommended her to me.

On the bed, she started her boobs rub on my chest and licked my nipples, carried on the boobs rub at my weapon and legs. Want to AR but I shook my head. So she asked me to turn over and she carried on her boobs rub from neck to feet with body bath.

Once in front again she tit fucked my weapon to make it solid like a rock and began her bj which was quite normal till she pop a mint in her mouth and carried on bj ………….. wow the feeling was great. I almost cummed and ask her to cap me.

Fj was short as after the mint bj and when she rode me I had so much fun playing with her wonderful love balls. I lost all control when we went into missionary and after a few minutes of pumping, I cummed.

Offered to massage but I said no need and we had a good time chatting instead.

Face: 6.5 (normal)
Figure: 5.5 (short and have a tummy)
Boobs: 7.5 (big due to modification but still quite soft and nice to play with)
Bj: 8 (all thanks to the mint)
Ar: NA
FJ: I cummed too fast
Attitude: 8 (good but really need to break the ice with her first)

Overall a nice glass of Merlot “WINE” , fruity sweet and not that hard to drink.

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR