View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 05:21 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

I honestly expected her tits to be saggy in view of their huge size...
But they were beautiful torpedo tits....
Even with my best game, I knew I wouldn't be able to bed her...

So I took a risk...
We wrapped up shooting and the company executive was kind enough to offer dinner (sponsored by the company of course, they have a high profit margin for lingerie....)
The model's name was M.
She was green, and I was already targeting her like a predator.....

During the photoshoot, she was wearing a pad, as she said she was expecting her periods soon. I asked her to remove it and substitute it with tampons, which she complied. I actually asked my makeup artist to go out and buy some tampons while I finished some shots...

I happened to be staying at the same hotel as her...
At the end of dinner, slipped a pill into her red wine unnoticed...
She drank it up and I offered to send her back to the hotel.
It was a 15 minute drive to the hotel.
Was at the hotel lobby, and she felt a bit tipsy and wanted to bid me goodnight.
Offered to walk her back to her room, which she declined. She was not walking steadily out of the lift, I slowly followed her unnoticed.
(It was a basic 3 star hotel with CCTVs in the lift only - I checked...)
When she got to her roomdoor, she was very unsteady. She took out her keycard and almost fell trying to insert it in...
I waited for my chance, and while she was struggling with the keycard, helped her with it. She thanked me, I helped her into the room and she slumped on the bed...