View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Here is My FR wrote in airport;
1st day - stay rhuamchit 1night, room was not bad, clean.. Picked one from thermae.. cute love to smile, superb body, massage me.. 2.5k.. Met her another day and she offered 2k only.

2nd day - check in another hotel, went for motor expo luckily have brought some of my Pro grade DSLR, flash & diffuser. shoot some model photo.. most of them very friendly, have selfie added some FB too..Funny part is sometime got thai uncle ask me youngster how to setting their camera... Some model look prettier in real life.. However, some look perfect in my camera screen, but real life is too plastiky or poor skin... Night time went to Nana, no one caught my eye..

3nd day - saw addict full of customer, decided went to Club102, pick one slim large boob (still lose to the thermae i met). This time Service not as good as my previous visit.. but still satisfied.. The ah mo boss remembered me although last visit was 3 month ago.. lol

4th day- Night time have a rooftop bar dining with a FB bkk fren, she speak decent chinese but poor english.. Half thai half chinese, very fair skin , slim & long sexy leg.. quite talkative wont feel awkward throughout the dining..Went to DEMO together, tip the waiter and he serve us very good.. Can see other Hi So girl there..Overall still Not as fun as Onyx..

5th day- Patpong King castle 1 as member here said have SYT there. Many young selection but none caught my eye..Saw one super pretty at Badabing, cute face look like clara lee, slim, big boob.. but damn she already with customer. Went to Bacarra, the girl quality getting worse each time i visit bkk.. Some are chubby and old..Back to thermae, have one syt quoted me 3k ST, i dont want spoil the market hence rejected her.. Proceed to ask second option and also offered me 3k.. Wtf, just few day and many has raise to 3k.. Proceed to ask 3rd option, she offered to go club + ST for 2.5k.. Accepted but no clubbing as i was tired and hungry, very good FJ and good DFK, fair skin.. Tipped her some for her good FJ.

6th day - My shoulder feel like swelling due to long hour carrying the DSLR & equipment at motor expo.. Went for a proper thai massage, feel more relief after that. last day last FJ, barfine a Bacarra girl, FJ not is ok, not the best.. but abit too talkative..

PS, when scan Weechat nearby, accidentally found a pretty/MC.. Initially i thought is fake pic as she abit too chatty instead like usuall Pretty/MC very Hi-SO attitude.. So i request her to add my FB.. Through FB it seems legit.. When she saw we got few mutual model friend & knew i know i quite into photography, she even more friendly.. But her look is just 6-7 in my eye due to matured (look like end of 20's) and not so natural plastic surgery. fair skin, slim, big eye, sharp nose, big boob..

In conclusion - thermae still my favourite place.. but we must fight the senario prevent the girl jack the price to 3k and i will sure visit Badabing again... That girl is the best looking girl in this trip after scaned SC & nana

Last edited by rahkshi007; 10-12-2017 at 03:49 PM.