View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

Sigh … like to make a report on these girls above. If you go on to the “famous website”, there are loads of “excellent comments” about how worthy these girls are for their price despite they charged at a premium sum. Some even says they are worth more than that … etc.

Well, I tried two of them (tarma) as those “cheongters on their website recommended” and all I can say is “No RTF for me”. Not because they are terribly bad, but again it is their worth that is the issue. I will not go into details on the girls but the usual problems surfaces like tummy impression, dark skin, PSed photos, exaggerated service level … etc.

SO and AGAIN, price does not necessarily comes with quality anymore. IMHO, these girls are charging premium not because of their quality but either you are paying for the location they are operating from or they simply have too high a self worth. If they were to operate from places like Geylang , they should only be able to charge 110 – 120 at most. At 200+ - 300 per girl (tarma), that’s simply too much.

Try at your own risk.

PS: BTW, all four of them can do tarma (you choose any two) at $600/60mins/1shot FJ ... one girl 220, two girls 440 at most why 600? then 1 shot??? Many don't see the rational but I tried anyway and ........... regret.
Bro we boycott them long time ago. Only okt will say fully booked to upsell themselves. I tried du juan doesn't worth the price tag her services like shit and demand to give tips. 欧阳芸 maybe just worth $120? She quite plump and fat. 梦琪 got bad pussy ordour, also just worth $120?

Only siao Lang will pay for such a price. I think du Juan worth max $150. Above that is crazy price. We should continue to boycott!

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection