View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Macau Happenings

one thing about this sauna is it is actually quite small not much space

only good thing about it is the food actually not bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by james42 View Post
Just came back from Hong Kong. This is a FR for the No.1 Sauna (一号sauna). Visited on Thursday night. Haven't wrote FR for a long time so o bear with me.

Where: Landmark Hotel 2nd Floor.
Dmg: HKD$2200 (additional 2% if use visa/mastercard, 3% for amex). Bought a voucher from Jetfield Travel 3rd floor Shun Tak Ctr that includes return ferry tickets, 1 normal category girl, one 45mins full body massage and one 25 mins lounge massage
Overall impression: Very positive. a high 8/10

Lineup: You have to tell the managers to arrange for a viewing than they will get the girls ready. On Thursday night 11pm+, there was around 20 girls with about 4 customers. There were 3 different catergories: normal which includes vietnam, thai and prc, model cat which also includes vietnam thai and prc and lastly their korean and japanese girls (only 3 of them that night). The voucher only includes normal, have to add HKD$400 for model cat, I can't remember for korean/japanese but it is more than model. I choose no. 711 which is a pretty and petite looking prc. B+ enhanced boobs but still feels good to grab. Very friendly and cheerful manner, great GFE feeling.

Service: the room is pretty big (bigger than my Hong Kong hotel room in fact). looks new and clean with attached bathing area. This is new to me, but there is this massage table like thing in the bathing area, so she asked to lay down on it while she washed me down. she also did cat bathing and BBBJ in the bath.

On to the bed, more licking and BBBJ. no kissing and painting though. She was very enthusiastic even though it was past midnight then. Her cowgirl position is one of the best I have ever got.

Massage: the 45 min massage included is a clean massage done by an auntie. apparently this service is available 24 hrs so I asked for mine after the sex at 1am+. It was good, better than expected, no oil and done in a private massage room.

The 25 min massage is done by the roving masseurs in the lounge area. Pretty usual. They are slightly pushy but manageable.

Thigh massages are offered as well but these masseurs are dressed differently, more low cut etc. Eventually they will asked if you want a HJ as well and will bring you to a separate room. HKD$1000. Not included in the voucher.

Extra details: their pools were reasonably sized, 4 temps. cold, normal, warm and hot. can soak in them while watching the full wall size tv. has attached sauna and steam rooms. Lounge area is comfortable, individual lounge chairs. when I visited it wasn't very crowded so it was easy to find a quiet spot. They have a sleeping area, basically bunk beds with a privacy curtain, was good enough for me.

Thanks for reading.