View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 5
tanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of light
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

She was a really attractive professional. A colleague I had a lot of admiration for. Immensely capable. Gorgeous. Top notch dressing. Always smelled great and sexy. Here was an alluring young woman who could turn heads just with her presence and aura.

I was the new guy. Promising talent and valued contributor.

She was my peer and our relationship was purely on work basis and professional.

For some reason, I notice that with me she would often come so close whenever we were discussing work or when walking together. Sometimes her shoulder or hips would touch mine for a long time. At first I would draw back to give her some personal space but then I realise that she would draw close again. Perhaps she was fond of me.

Here was a really hot young woman and every time she comes close my heart would skip a few beats. Her scent was intoxicating ...not that it was a strong perfume that I detected but somehow her scent she was giving out just drove me wild. And the feel of her body brushing or touching me felt just electrifying. She was sexy and sometimes it was difficult to focus on work when she stands so close and her cleavage peeks out slightly or when she crosses her legs and her skirt rides up giving me a tantalising view. I mean she must have caught me looking but here was a woman who was really comfortable with her sexuality. She readjust but she does not shy away from me looking. Was she encouraging me to look more?

As an inexperienced young man, I didn't make much of it. And frankly I was not really looking for romance at that time.

For 2 years she was one of the reasons I looked forward to going to work. And all that time she was a valued colleague in the team.

On hindsight, I was blind. She was giving me so many hints to take it further. God I was so stupid not to see it then.

As I progressed in my career, one day it was time to leave the company. I was posted really far away.

I learnt eventually she married someone...

10 years later she lost the battle to cancer and passed on.

I vividly remember how she smelled. I regret what I did not do then.

Goodbye, N. You were one of the bright lights in my life.

Last edited by tanahku; 10-07-2019 at 08:48 AM.