View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 7
waynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant futurewaynelimyenyew1 has a brilliant future
Re: Made FL pregnant, jialat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Thanks everyone for the comments and concerns.. I have not contacted her for some time after the settlement.. Seems like she disappeared from the FL scene but my friend updated me that she doesn't look pregnant (not sure if it is reliable).. this really serves as a lesson for me not to show my wealth in the open.. like boss always said.. just f and go.. my experience tells me that second rtm will always be less excitement and potentially cause unwanted problems.. for now, spending more money to travel..
good bro, you learn something.

Next time just fuck FL hard, and forget afterwards ... never reply if you dont want rtf